segunda-feira, 9 de abril de 2012

love you to death


In her place one hundred candles burning
As salty sweat drips from her breast
Her hips move and I can feel what they're sayin', swayin'
They say the beast inside of me's gonna get ya, get ya, get...

Black lipstick stains her glass of red wine
I am your servant, may I light your cigarette?
Those lips smooth, yeah I can feel what you're sayin', prayin'
They say the beast inside of me's gonna get ya, get ya, get...

I beg to serve, your wish is my law
Now close those eyes and let me love you to death
Shall I prove I mean what I'm sayin', beggin'
I say the beast inside me's gonna get ya, get ya, get...

Let me love you too
Let me love you to death
To death

Am I good enough,
for you?
Am I...for you?
Am I good enough.
for you?

Sem comentários: